Qualified Heating Engineer
£54,000.00 per year
Due to expansion, we have a vacancy for a fully qualified heating engineer.
We are looking to recruit highly motivated, smart, enthusiastic and articulate applicants for an immediate start. In return, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, company van, uniforms, and most of all, a great team to work with.
Applicants will have a good knowledge and understanding of multi-zoned heating systems, boosted water systems, unvented cylinders and domestic plant rooms. Experience with installation, maintenance and fault finding is essential. Electrical wiring experience would be an advantage.
Applicants will be required to work both on site in site conditions and in high spec finished properties where the utmost care must be taken to protect the property of the client.
Our company provides a wide range of mechanical and electrical services including the installation and maintenance of the following systems:
- Central heating
- Boosted domestic water
- Domestic plant rooms
- Unvented Cylinders
- Public health and sanitation (Cast Iron & Upvc)
- Fire sprinklers
- Electrical – Heating controls wiring and Heatmiser systems.
- All projects are located in the Kensington & Chelsea, Notting Hill, Mayfair and Islington areas of London.
- Have experience working in high spec residential properties.
- Hold ACS (or equivalent) certificates for the relevant gas modules (CCN, CEN, CKR, HTR, CPA)
- Be able to prove that they have the equivalent of at least 7 years work experience in their trade, after the completion of training.
- Be able to provide references
- Have basic IT skills – Word processing, spreadsheets
- Hold a full UK driving license – company van provided.
- We work to a very high standard and only skilled applicants need apply.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £54,000.00 per year
Schedule: 8 hour shift